Joseph Santucci C.E., M.E.M.
PRINCIPAL BROKER MANAGER
Joseph Santucci C.E., M.E.M. is a licensed commercial real estate broker who is also an experienced civil engineer. With over 18 years in the real estate business, Mr. Santucci has conducted transactions on office, retail, industrial and vacant land properties. His true strengths are the ability to identify the value of a deal while not overlooking property deficiencies. This attribute-combined with the vision to create new value-has served his clients well. Mr. Santucci brings to the table not only his real estate skills, but also his ability to quantify costs with regard to development, alterations, build-outs and construction.
Recently, Mr. Santucci assisted a lender in managing and completing a $15 million, 60-unit mid-rise and retail property in Chicago. The prior developer had completed 80% of the building before ceasing business operations. At a time when the market was very challenging, Mr. Santucci facilitated the closing of nearly half of these residential units.
Mr. Santucci has managed over 382,000 sf of commercial properties and has been involved in over 320 leasing and sales transactions. These transactions range from as little as $30k to as large as $20 million.
AFFILIATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- CAR Chicago Association of Realtors
- ASCE American Society of Civil Engineers
- RMCC Rolling Meadows Chamber of Commerce
- MARBA Negotiated for the Mid-America Regional Bargaining Association
- ISA Investigative Service Agency
- BSCE Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering - Marquette University
- IDMEM Masters in Engineering Management - Northwestern University, IL
- LREB Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker - Real Estate Institute